There's a new mod in town that allows PC gamers to explore some of the hidden depths of Grand Theft Auto 5's many previously locked off buildings.
Youtuber Newtheft recently posted a video showing off the Open All Interiors mod. The mod is said to open every interior in the game, complete with functioning doors and even people inside. The locations include some previously never before seen interiors.
The mod also adds elevators to get you into the top floors of the FIB building and markers to help you find all of the explorable interiors. Amazing stuff.
Here's a full list of the now explorable interiors:
- LifeInvader offices
- Sandy Shores sheriff department
- Paleto Bay sheriff department
- Lazlow's stadium
- Cluckin Bell factory
- Bahamas Mamas West nightclub (you teleport in by standing at the front doors)
- Comedy club (you teleport in by standing at the front doors)
- The O'Neil farmhouse
- The "Humane Labs"
- FIB building bottom floors
- FIB building floor 49 (access through first elevator)
- FIB building burnt out floors 47 - 53 (access through second elevator)
- Epsilon storage room
- Lester's sweatshop
- Jewellery store
- Building under construction beside jewellery store
- Lester's house
- Franklin's aunt's house
- Janitor's apartment
- Recycling plant
- Meat packing facility
- Simeon's dealership
- Torture building
- Morgue (so you teleport in by standing at the front doors)
- Madrazo's ranch (doors open, but R* put an invisible wall there :\ )
- Floyd's house
- Devin Weston's chop shop
- Omega's lab
- Paleto Bay bank