Amazon knows they won't be able meet the demands for the latest wave of Nintendo's amiibo figures, so they've come up with a sales schedule of sorts to try and get them into as many hands as possible. The company is also limiting the purchase of the toys to one per a customer.
"Quantities of the new characters are extremely limited, so we'd like to ensure that as many customers as possible have the opportunity to get the new figures," according to the post on Amazon. "Throughout the afternoon of Friday, May 29, we'll be posting each Wave 4 amiibo figure individually within the following time windows. Each will become available for purchase at a random time during that time frame."
Here's the full breakdown:
- Pac-Man: 2:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. PT
- Charizard: 2:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. PT
- Inkling Boy: 3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. PT
- Lucina: 3:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. PT
- Wario: 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. PT
- Inkling Girl: 4:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. PT
- Silver Mario: 5:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. PT
- Robin: 5:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. PT
- Inkling Boy, Girl, and Squid 3-pack: 6:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. PT
Customers can only buy one of each amiibo figure and one-click ordering has been disabled.
"We've seen a tremendous amount of interest for the latest wave of amiibo figures and we're always working with Nintendo to get our hands on more," according to the post. "While we cannot guarantee that every customer who wants an amiibo will be able to purchase one when they become available on May 29th, we are doing our best to make sure customers have an opportunity to purchase their favorite characters!"