Star Wars Battlefront's Deluxe Edition is available for pre-order on Amazon, offering five in-game items for an extra $10 — including Han Solo's blaster and some of the most beautiful box art we've ever seen.
For $69.99 (currently $69.96 on Amazon), those who purchase the Deluxe Edition on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will get the following, according to its product listing:
- Made famous by Han Solo, the DL-44 is the blaster of choice for scoundrels across the universe.
- Inflict more damage on enemy vehicles with the Ion Grenade.
- The Ion Torpedo locks on to and delivers extra damage to your opponents’ vehicles.
- Get electrified with the Ion Shock emote, available exclusively in the Deluxe Edition.
- Celebrate your win in style and pump your fist in the air with the exclusive Victory emote.
As with all pre-orders, Star Wars Battlefront's Deluxe Edition will unlock two maps on Dec. 1. Set on Jakku, a planet featured in the upcoming Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie, the maps will unlock for everyone else on Dec. 8.
For more on Star Wars Battlefront, which is in development at Battlefield creator EA DICE and scheduled for a Nov. 17 release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC, be sure to read our coverage of its unveiling at Star Wars Celebration. In the meantime, you can check out the PS4 and Xbox One box art below.