Vertigo Fall Lineup 2015
- From Gilbert Hernandez (Love and Rockets) and Darwyn Cooke (DC: The New Frontier), a "humanistic view of flawed people."
- What if the child victims of '80s horror flicks were real? Where would their survivors be today? Written by Lauren Beukes and Dale Halvorsen, interior art by Ryan Kelly.
- Anyone who knows Gail Simone knows that she can write stories that make you squirm as easily as they make you cry. With Jon Davis-Hunt, she'll tell us about a young reporter out for revenge after a charismatic and secretive self-help guru leads her boyfriend to ruin.
- What if the people in paintings could step out of the frame and go on holiday? And what if there was a task force that policed them? Shaun Simon and Michael Allred will show and tell us all about it.
- CIA-agent-turned-writer Tom King, with Mitch Gerads on art, tells a murder mystery in the aftermath of the American invasion of Iraq. At the beginning of the effort to rebuild Baghdad's police force, whose case is it anyway?
- From Peter Milligan and Brett Parson, a coder for the titular dating app accidentally brings her historical crush to life with weird science. But is the actual Lord Byron all he's cracked up to be?
- God is dead. And Lucifer is a top suspect. Holly Black and Lee Garbett will tell us if the Prince of Darkness can stand partnering up with the angel Gabriel to clear his name.
- A group of street punks in 1970s London decides to steal the crown. What could go wrong? Simon Oliver writes, Rufus Dayglo draws.
- Unfollow will feature Rob Williams' words and Mike Dowling's art.
- Si Spencer, Max Dunbar and Ande Parks will bring Slash & Burn to shelves.
- Red Thorn is the brainchild of David Baillie and Meghan Hetrick.
- Eric Kripke and John Higgins will collaborate on Jacked.