Disney Infinity 3.0 will bring Star Wars to the Disney Infinity family when it launches Aug. 30 in North America, publisher Disney Interactive announced today.
The game's $64.99 Starter Pack features the "Twilight of the Republic" play set, which includes Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano figures. Disney will also be selling a variety of add-on packages at launch:
- Star Wars Twilight of the Republic Play Set (Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano figures included) for players who choose to digitally download the Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Software; additional standalone figures (Yoda and Obi-Wan Kenobi) and Power Disc Pack
- Star Wars Rebels figures (Kanan Jarrus, Ezra Bridger, Sabine Wren and Zeb Orrelios)
- Star Wars Saga Starter Pack
- Disney•Pixar's Inside Out Play Set (Joy and Anger figures included) and additional standalone figures (Sadness, Disgust and Fear)
- Disney figures (Mickey, Minnie, Mulan, Olaf, Sam Flynn and Quorra)
- Tomorrowland Power Disc Pack
The Star Wars Saga Starter Pack, which comes with the "Twilight of the Republic" and "Rise Against the Empire" play sets — as well as the game itself, a new base and five figures including Boba Fett — costs $114.99 and is exclusive to PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4. A representative for Disney Interactive confirmed to Polygon that individual play sets will cost $34.99, while figures will go for $13.99 each and Power Disc Packs will cost $9.99 each.
People who pre-order a Starter Pack will receive an early copy of Toy Box Takeover, one of two new Toy Box Expansion Games available in Disney Infinity 3.0. Valued at $19.99, Toy Box Takeover lets players use characters across the Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar and Disney universes. The other Toy Box Expansion Game, Toy Box Speedway, will be available this fall; Disney will eventually sell both of them separately for $19.99 each.
Disney Infinity 3.0 will be available on PS3, PS4, Wii U, Windows PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. For more on Disney Infinity 3.0, check out our report on how Disney shapes the game's toy figures.