A Jack the Ripper campaign is coming to Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Ubisoft announced today alongside details about the Syndicate season pass.
The new campaign takes place 20 years after the events of the main game and has players joining forces with Frederick Abberline of Scotland Yard as he tries to hunt down Jack the Ripper. The Ripper stalked London during 1888's Autumn of Terror in Whitechapel.
Jack the Ripper is available separately for Assassin's Creed Syndicate players, or as part of the Season Pass, which includes:
- Jack the Ripper campaign
- The Last Maharaja mission pack: Discover ten brand-new missions set within London and join Duleep Singh to reclaim his birthright as the Maharaja. In his quest to reclaim his heritage, he will take on the Templars and test his friendship with the queen.
- A Long Night exclusive mission: Help Jacob track down an endangered fellow gang member and bring him back to the hideout in a fast-paced, wild and dangerous ride.
- Streets of London gameplay pack: Gain access to over one hour of extra gameplay via new missions, and obtain additional weapons, gear and outfits.
- Two top-tier sets of gear and weapons: Give your arsenal a steam-powered twist with the Steampunk Pack and immerse yourself in the most famous novels of the Victorian era with the Victorian Legends Pack. Both sets include state-of-the art gear and weapons, as well as a new outfit.
- Exclusive XP boost: All Season Pass holders receive an exclusive permanent XP boost.
The season pass is included in the gold edition of Assassin's Creed Syndicate, which hits consoles worldwide on October 23, and will be available on Windows PC November 19.