Best of New Star Wars Toys
- Kmart's exclusive Kylo Ren statue is a poseable wonder of fake snow detailing.
- Amazon's exclusive set of stormtroopers, one for each significant evolution of the uniform, looks ready to unlawfully seize your droid.
- Entertainment Earth's exclusive 4-pack is similar: beautiful looking and, as part of "The Black Series," extra articulated.
- This is a Nerf version of Chewbacca's bowcaster, and now that you know it exists you can't live without it.
- What would a wave of Star Wars toys be without some highly accurate not-for-bashing lightsabers? Here's Darth Vader's, with stand.
- Luke and Yoda's lightsabers also get this treatment, as well as, of course, Kylo Ren's
- There's a new Star Wars Risk game in town, but one of them is more "deluxe" than the other. Don't miss out on all those lovely little board game bits!