Weirdest New Star Wars Toys
- Bop It! Star Wars R2-D2 Edition: Twist it! Pull it! Bop it! Except in this case is the body of a beloved droid.
- Star Wars Loopin' Chewie: Congratulations, Loopin' Chewie box art, you are so weird I looked up a Loopin' Louie gameplay video just to figure out what the heck was going on here.
- Episode IV Princess Leia: Walmart's exclusives are a classic case of fabric scaling oddly at small sizes.
- Episode VI Luke Skywalker: Or maybe a Jawa?
- Sure, Walgreens. Your exclusive Darth Vader figure features a removable hand and a translucent (WHY) helmet so you can see his skull beneath. But this pose only says one thing, and that's "NOOOOOoooOOOOOooOOOOOoOO!"
- Stare into the pixelated eyes of Furbacca as you would the void. What does he keep in that satchel? Best not to ask.