The Legend of Zelda may have had its official 30th anniversary on Feb. 21, but that’s not stopping Nintendo of Japan from spending six weeks soaking in the nostalgia of the classic game.
You’ll also find pictures below of the nearly impossible to find Famicom Disk System Disk Writer, which was installed at a few thousand game shops in Japan back in the day.
- Boxes and boxes of Famicom
- The Disk System peripheral is piled up too
- Look at the shine on that box
- Still in its original packaging, I think I'm going to faint
- I love that art
- Now you're playing with discs
- The Disk System installed
- Just what the doctor ordered for playing Famicom games
- I bet some of you have never even seen one of these
- And there it is
- The old Disk Writer
Here's a bonus video: