NES Classic Edition photos
- The gloriously old-school box for the NES Classic Edition.
- It makes you think: Man, they don't even make boxes like they used to.
- The console comes with one controller; an additional one costs $9.99.
- You can also plug the controller into a Wii Remote and use it with NES Virtual Console games on a Wii or Wii U.
- Rapid-fire action!
- This controller is probably in much better shape than the one rotting in your basement or garage.
- The buttons aren’t just for show! You have to press the reset button to return to the console’s dashboard.
- Two ports on the back — that’s it. And the DC-in jack happens to be a micro USB port. That HDMI logo sticks out like a sore thumb, doesn’t it?
- The NES Classic also supports the Wii’s Classic Controller and Classic Controller Pro.
- The NES Classic is small enough to fit in the hands of young adults or presidential nominees.
- It’s seriously tiny.
- I swear, I actually have relatively small hands.