Atlus' ultra stylish role-playing game Persona 5 won't be out until next year, but you can get a preview of the game's English-language voice cast today, thanks to a new trailer that highlights its nameless protagonist.
Persona 5's protagonist will be voiced by Xander Mobus, who Shin Megami Tensei fans may remember as Dagda from Shin Megami Tensei 4: Apocalypse or who Nintendo fans will remember as Super Smash Bros. for Wii U's announcer.
If you'd like to put some names to those other voices, Atlus revealed the main cast for the English localization of Persona 5 today.
- Xander Mobus as the protagonist
- Cassandra Morris as Morgana
- Max Mittelman as Ryuji Sakamoto
- Erika Harlacher as Ann Takamaki
- Matt Mercer as Yusuke Kitagawa
- Cherami Leigh as Makoto Niijima
- Erica Lindbeck as Futaba Sakura
- Xanthe Huynh as Haru Okumura
- Robbie Daymond as Goro Akechi
Persona 5 is coming to PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 Feb. 14, 2017 in North America. The game was released in Japan in September.