EA’s Origin service has set its Black Friday deals live, and the discounts are pretty big — even on weeks-old titles like Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2. No word on when the sale ends, but you can start taking advantage of the deals now.
You can peruse the entire selection at the link here. Here’s a sampling of some of the more popular titles, including their discounts and direct links to the storefront.
- Battlefield 1: $39.99 (33 percent off, normally $59.99)
- Titanfall 2: $39.99 (33 percent off, normally $59.99)
- The Sims 4: $9.99 (75 percent off, normally $39.99)
- FIFA 17: $35.99 (40 percent off, normally $59.99)
- Star Wars Battlefront: $14.99 (50 percent off, normally $29.99)
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst: $15.99 (60 percent off, normally $39.99)
What’s interesting about the Origin Black Friday sale is that it includes deals on season passes and deluxe editions of games as well.
So for instance, you can pick up the Star Wars Battlefront season pass for a third off right now, at $19.99. Or you can get Tom Clancy’s The Division Gold Edition, which includes the season pass, for $62.99. The Pillars of Eternity: Royal Edition includes a high-resolution game map, ringtones, a digital novella as well as the strategy guide. Right now it’s $35.99, 60 percent off list price of $89.99.
There are some outstanding deals in there, and if you’ve been eyeballing a franchise for a few months or a year it might be a good time to go all in. With luck, you’ll be online and having a blast all through the holiday weekend.