It’s that time of the year. This week is when we empty our bank accounts because of all the sweet, sweet Black Friday deals.
Like most people, our wallets only have so much cash in them. So to help you spend each cent wisely, we rounded up some of the top deals we’ve come across.
If you want to see every deal we’ve found, check out our Black Friday deals page.
VIDEO GAME CONSOLE DEALS
If you need to buy a PlayStation 4, Xbox One or 3DS this year, you’re in luck. There’s some fine deals for you this year.
- If you’re looking to get a PS4 Slim, several retailers are offering deals on the console. Whether you want the console as is, bundled with games or even with a TV, you can have your pick. Check out our PS4 deals page for more.
- Regardless of what size hard drive you want, Microsoft is offering some great deals on the Xbox One S. You can find out where to get those deals on our Xbox deals page.
- Nintendo isn’t offering many deals this year, but their super cheap New Nintendo 3DS deal is amazing. Get the details on our Nintendo deals page.
CHEAP VIDEO GAMES
This year, several dollars will go a long way if you’re looking to get new games. Like consoles, several retailers are offering huge discounts on games. If you’ve waited to buy games this year, you’ll be glad you did.
- If you need PS4 game deals, just about every retailer is offering deals, some as low as $9! Check out our PS4 deals page for a full list.
- Microsoft is offering discounts on new Xbox games and some exclusive deals for Xbox Live Gold members. Details on our Xbox deals page.
- Toys R’ Us and Walmart have some deals on WiiU and 3DS games. More info on what games are on offer at our Nintendo deals page.
- If you’re on PC you’ve got options. The Steam Autumn Sale has over 1,200 games on sale. If you want even more PC game deals, check out GOG’s Black Friday sale.
- For more specific deals on PC, Origin users can get big discounts on Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2, among other deals.
- For fans of Blizzard games like Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, StarCraft 2 and more, you should check out Blizzard’s Black Friday sale.
VIDEO GAME ACCESSORIES
- Best Buy, BJ’s Wholesale Club and Gamestop are offering deals on the PlayStation Dual Shock 4.
- Microsoft is offering free laser engraving for custom controllers as well as deals on headsets. More details on our Xbox deals page.
4K TV DEALS
For some, their TV is just as important as what console they’re playing. And while just about every retailer on the planet is going to have a deal for a multitude of TVs, we’d love to give you our honest advice on two worthwhile choices.
For a full list recommendations, check out our 4K TV deals post.
- The Samsung KS8000 is one of our top picks for a 4K TV. Without getting too technical, the KS8000 excels in Game Mode in 1080p and its frame rate in 4K and HDR mode is nearly as good. The built in app support and ability to use universal remotes are huge pluses. It retails for around $899 on Amazon.
- The 2016 Vizio P (C1) is also a stunning TV worth considering. While it uses Dolby Vision, not HDR, it still is impressive. It has incredibly low lag in both 1080p and 4K mode, which makes it perfect for gaming. What really sets it apart is the small tablet it comes with, instead of a remote. It sells for about $799 at Best Buy.
If we find even better deals, we’ll update this list.
You can find all of our Black Friday deals here (bookmark that link!) or see below for a real-time stream of the latest deals.