Overwatch Sombra concept art
- One of Overwatch's earliest concepts, when Sombra was a double-jumping, knife-throwing ninja. Some of her skills, including a projectile that would reveal the enemy's location, were moved over to Shimada brothers Genji and Hanzo.
- Sombra, after Blizzard revised her as a hacker. Her hood and silhouette is reminiscent of another Overwatch character, Ana. This ideation shows her stealth and hacking tendril abilities.
- Sombra's final concept art, with her revised hacking tendrils and a more distinctive silhouette.
- Movement studies for Sombra, showing off her posture and animation.
- Concepts for Sombra's abilities and weapon. Her ammo counter displays her available ammunition in binary.
- A closer look at the final concept for Sombra released at BlizzCon 2016.
- An alternate "cyberspace" skin for Sombra
- Sombra's Los Muertos legendary skin, harkening back to her early days as a member of the Mexican gang