EA’s Origin service is cutting the price on a selection of EA games for the holidays, and the savings are pretty substantial. If you were able to hold off on buying some of the company’s latest games during the Black Friday sale, you’ll be rewarded with slightly better discounts on some of the games.
Take a look at some of the highlights, or head over to see the full list.
- Battlefield 1: $35.99 (40 percent off, normally $59.99)
- Titanfall 2: $29.99 (50 percent off, normally $59.99)
- The Sims 4: $14.99 (63 percent off, normally $39.99)
- FIFA 17: $29.99 (50 percent off, normally $59.99)
- Star Wars Battlefront: $9.99 (67 percent off, normally $29.99)
- Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst: $15.99 (60 percent off, normally $39.99)
You can also find some deep cuts on Deluxe Editions and season passes for games, along with great deals on older titles. These prices are a good excuse to get started on some of the best games of the year and The Division.