Microsoft continues its sale on Xbox One and Xbox 360 games leading into the new year with a fresh batch of deals on games both new and old. The latest deals in the Xbox “Countdown” sale include savings on recent releases like Watch Dogs 2, Dead Rising 4 and Steep, as well as a long list of backward compatible Xbox 360 games.
Xbox owners can save up to 60 percent on dozens of titles and take an extra 10 percent off if they’re Xbox Live Gold subscribers. Here’s a selection of some of the Xbox One games on sale and their markdowns:
- Watch Dogs 2 - $41.99 ($35.99 with Gold)
- FIFA 17 - $35.99 ($30 with Gold)
- Dead Rising 4 - $44.99 ($40.19 with Gold)
- Overwatch - $44.99 ($40.19 with Gold)
- Rocket League - $13.99 ($11.99 with Gold)
- Doom - $35.99 ($24 with Gold)
- Steep - $47.99 ($41.99 with Gold)
- XCOM 2 - $47.99 ($41.99 with Gold)
On the Xbox 360 side, there are similarly good deals on games like Assassin's Creed Rogue, Bionic Commando Rearmed 2, BioShock, Catherine, Hitman: Blood Money and Portal 2. Check out the full list, including daily deals on games like Goat Simulator, at the official Xbox website. Microsoft’s Countdown sale runs through Jan. 9, 2017.