The PlayStation Store is holding a weekend flash sale that is purportedly Valentine's Day-themed, but the co-op and multiplayer games discounted aren't exactly ideal date night titles. From now until Feb. 15 at 11 a.m. PT, PlayStation owners can grab games like Battlefield 4, How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition and Handball 16 at a price cut.
Some movies have been rounded up for the Valentine's promotion, too, and those fit the theme slightly better. The PlayStation Store page is advertising discounted rentals like Date Night, Before Sunrise, Gone Girl and Zack and Miri Make a Porno, appealing to all kinds of couples with plans for the Sunday holiday.
The full selection is available on the PlayStation Store website, but we've listed some of the gaming highlights below.
- Battlefield 4 (PS4): $11.99 (60 percent off)
- Far Cry 4 (PS3/PS4): $17.99 (70 percent off)
- Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS3/PS4/Vita): $5.99 (70 percent off)
- The Jackbox Party Pack 2 (PS4): $7.49 (70 percent off)
- TowerFall Ascension (PS4/Vita): $4.49 (70 percent off)
- Knack (PS4): $7.99 (60 percent off)
- Street Fighter Alpha 2 (PS3/PSP/Vita): $1.19 (80 percent off)
- Borderlands 2 (Vita): $3.99 (80 percent off)
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (PS4): $5.99 (70 percent off)