Pre-orders for the PlayStation VR bundle will get underway at 10 a.m. ET, and there are several online retailers offering them.
- Here's the bundle's listing on Amazon. (Update: These appear to be sold out.)
- Walmart also is offering PlayStation VR. (Update: They just sold out.)
- GameStop has PlayStation VR bundles as well. They will require a $100 deposit.
- Best Buy's preorder page is right here.
- It's also available from Target. (Update: Not no more!)
The bundle is $499. It comes with the VR headset, a PlayStation Camera, two PlayStation Move controllers, the PlayStation VR Worlds suite of games (more of which you may read about here) and all of the hardware needed to run PlayStation VR (including USB and HDMI cables). A PlayStation 4 console is needed to use the PlayStation VR.
The flag drops on pre-orders at 10 a.m. They're probably going to sell out quickly.