Star Wars Galaxy gallery
- Cover art for Star Wars Galaxy: The Original Trading Card Series.
- "A fanciful look at fugitive droids under siege by Steve Ditko, the reclusive comic book legend famed for Spider-Man and other Marvel greats."
- "George Evans captured the hellish flavor of the carbon-freeze sequence from The Empire Strikes Back with acrylics and colored pencil." Evens is famous for his cover for Crime Suspenstories # 23, which was brought as evidence before the U.S. Senate Subcommittee on Juvenile Delinquency in 1954.
- "Hellboy creator Mike Mignola turned his considerable pen-and-ink skill to this depiction of an imposing Tusken Raider on Tatooine."
- "Ink and watercolors were used in this atmospheric portrait of Wicket, an Ewok on Endor’s forest moon, as rendered by celebrated fantasy artist William Stout."
- "Colleen Doran missed out on a chance to render villainous Lumiya for the comics, so she relished this opportunity to create a dramatic, full-figure study."
- "Jack Kirby, the 'King of Comics,' turned his legendary talent to the Star Wars universe, with inks by Michael Thibodeaux and color by Janet Jackson."
- "In her heroic depiction of this iconic event, painter Zina Saunders celebrated Luke and Leia’s famous swing to safety in the original movie."
- The Series One retail display box. Art by Ken Steacy, 1993.