There's a PlayStation Store flash sale going on right now, with a random assortment of games discounted by upward of 80 percent through Monday. There's no rhyme or reason for the spontaneous sale, but you can't complain about price cuts on classics like Journey, Manhunt and Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable. Plus, every game on offer costs no more than $5.
Deals are good until 3 p.m. ET on May 23; check out our list of some highlights below.
- Journey (PS3): $4.49 (70 percent off)
- Borderlands (PS3): $4.99 (75 percent off)
- Max Payne (PS3): $3.99 (60 percent off)
- Manhunt (PS3): $3.99 (60 percent off)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable (PSP/Vita): $4.99 (75 percnet off)
- The Jackbox Party Pack 2 (PS4): $4.99 (80 percent off)
- The Banner Saga (PS4): $4.99