Following last weekend's flash sale, the PlayStation Store is extending the deals. From now until 11 a.m. ET on May 30, PlayStation owners can check out the Extended Play Sale, which offers price cuts of up to 80 percent on recent and popular releases like Star Wars Battlefront, Life is Strange and Grand Theft Auto 5.
Also included with certain discounted titles are season passes or downloadable content, adding to the savings. Check out our round-up below, and note prices for PlayStation Plus subscribers are in parentheses.
- Battlefield Hardline — Ultimate Edition (PS4): $34.99 ($27.99)
- Dragon Quest Heroes — Digital Slime Edition (PS4): $38.99 ($32.49)
- Grand Theft Auto 5 — Great White Shark Cash Card bundle (PS4): $53.19 ($45.59)
- Life is Strange — Complete Season (PS3/PS4): $11.99 ($9.99)
- Star Wars Battlefront — Ultimate Edition (PS4): $59.99 ($49.99)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and expansion pass (PS4): $52.49 ($48.74)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare trilogy bundle (PS3): $34.42 ($29.83)
- Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut (PS3): $6.99 ($4.99)