The Lego video game adaptation of Star Wars: The Force Awakens will feature a handful of new adventures not seen in J.J. Abrams' film, publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced today. When Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens arrives this June, players will be able to take Han Solo, Chewbacca, Poe Dameron, C-3PO and other characters on missions that tie into the events of Episode VII.
Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens, publisher Warner Bros. says, will also include original dialogue from the film's cast: Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Adam Driver, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Max Von Sydow and more.
Here are the six new adventures players will be able to experience in Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens, which can be previewed in the trailer above.
- Rathtar Hunting - Follows Han Solo and Chewbacca's voyage to capture the ravenous Rathtars.
- Lor San Tekka's Return - Uncovers secrets behind Lor San Tekka's journey to the Jakku Village.
- Poe to the Rescue - Details Poe Dameron's daring rescue mission to save Admiral Ackbar.
- Crimson Corsair - Explores how the notorious Outer Rim pirate, the Crimson Corsair, foiled the plans of the First Order.
- Trouble Over Taul - Follows the events leading up C-3PO's acquisition of his new red arm.
- Ottegan Assault - Reveals a puzzle piece to how the Resistance and the First Order find Lor San Tekka on Jakku.
Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be released on Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Wii U, Windows PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One June 28.