Just Dance 2017 is coming to all video game platforms next October, Ubisoft announced today. That platform spread specifically includes PlayStation 3, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii and Wii U, as well as PC and Nintendo NX.
Ubisoft kicked off its E3 2016 press conference with a live performance by a crew of costumed dancers to introduce the new game. Just Dance 2017 will include a new game mode called Just Dance Machine, in which players perform a variety of dance styles — from flamenco to ballet and the cancan — to "help your alien captors return home." Just Dance Unlimited, the franchise's dance-on-demand service is also back, along with a fitness mode, worldwide Dance Quest challenge mode and Just Dance controller app.
Just Dance 2017 will include 40 new tracks; a brief list is below:
- "Sorry" - Justin Bieber
- "DADDY" - Psy Ft. CL of 2NE1
- "Cheap Thrills" - Sia Ft. Sean Paul
- "Lean On" - Major Lazer Ft. MØ & DJ Snake
- "Worth It" - Fifth Harmony Ft. Kid Ink
- "Don't Stop Me Now" - Queen
- "PoPiPo" - Hatsune Miku
- "Radical" - Dyro & Dannic
- "El Tiki" - Maluma
- "September" - Equinox Stars
- "What Is Love" - Ultraclub 90