Xbox One S unboxing gallery
- This is a special launch edition 2TB model. The stock 500GB model is $299, while the 1TB model is $349.
- Hello there!
- It's smaller and lighter, as evidenced by this impressive one-handed lift.
- Yup, they're all there.
- The front of the console has an IR blaster built-in, for those of you without a Kinect
- The buttons and ports are designed to be more easily usable, including the clearly visible eject and sync buttons, and the front-mounted USB port
- The Xbox One S has an internal power supply, so no more MASSIVE external Xbox brick. Which is sort of sad. :'-(
- The new Xbox One S controller comes with built-in Bluetooth, great news for anyone interested in using the controller with a PC or Mac
- Otherwise, it looks pretty familiar!
- The power button lights up. Pretty!
- Okay, it's sitting there. What's the big deal?
- This angle shows off the generous air cutout on the perforated side.
- The Xbox One S has an optional vertical stand.