Have you heard of Master X Master? It's an action MOBA with a TAG system – which allows you to swap between two characters mid-combat – multiplying your depth of strategy. It features characters from Guild Wars 2 and Blade & Soul.
Check out the trailer here and see what you think!
We have 4,000 keys for MXM's Alpha Playtest that will run from 1 PM ET on June 24 to 7 PM ET on June 27. The test will be focused on a selection of masters and game modes; it'll primarily offer 3v3 and 5v5 PvP game modes, but a selection of PvE stages will also be available to fight your way through.
**Note: These keys are redeemable on on PC only*
The offer begins on Thursday, June 23 at 8:00 a.m. UTC and ends on Saturday, July 23 at 8:00 a.m. UTC, or whenever the first 4,000 offers are claimed, whichever is first. Entries submitted before or after the applicable offer period will not be eligible.
Terms & Conditions:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. The 'Master X Master Alpha Key Giveaway' offer begins on Thursday, June 23 at 8:00 a.m. UTC and ends on Saturday, July 23 at 8:00 a.m. UTC, or whenever the first 4,000 offers are claimed, whichever is first. Entrant must be aged 18 or over. You can find the full Terms & Conditions at the bottom of the entrance page.
1. If you already have an NCSOFT account, log in to your account management page: https://login.ncsoft.com/login
a. If you do not already have an NCSOFT account, create one at: https://account.ncsoft.com/signup/index?serviceCode
2. Once logged in, go to the “Apply a Code” tab
3. Enter your code in the serial code box and click activate
4. You will then be prompted to download the test client. If that does not pop up, you can download the game at http://download.playmxm.com/TestMxMInstaller.exe
5. Once download is complete, log in with your NCSOFT account information and start playing once the test begins! (reminder the test only begins on June 24 at 10am PDT)
Yes! You can find MXM on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. For more information, visit the official website.