The PlayStation Store is holding its Mid-Year Sale, with a variety of games receiving discounts of up to 90 percent off for the next two weeks. The first set of offers are good from now until July 5 at 8 a.m. PT.
This week’s biggest deals are on a diverse set of games, from the latest version of Doom to a bevy of titles in the Tales franchise. We’ve rounded up the most eye-catching offers; note that these are the prices for PlayStation Plus members, who receive an extra discount.
- Doom (PS4): $36.00 (40 percent off)
- Homefront: The Revolution (PS4): $39.99 (35 percent off)
- LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS3): $2.99 (70 percent off)
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD (PS3): $4.95 (67 percent off)
- Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (PS3): $3.99 (80 percent off)
- Volume (PS4/Vita): $5.00 (75 percent off)
- Broken Age (Vita): $2.50 (90 percent off)