Today marks Amazon's second annual Prime Day, which means if you are a member of the retailer's subscription service, you've got a limited time to pick up some pretty sweet deals.
Keep in mind that there will also be lightning deals throughout the day which will only be available until either supply or time runs out.
Here are some of the best discounts on games today:
- Resident Evil Origins Collection: $26.15 (35 percent off)
- Star Wars: Battlefront: $24.99 (40 percent off)
- Far Cry Primal: $34.99 (40 percent off)
- Doom: $29.99 (50 percent off)
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst: $34.99 (40 percent off)
- Destiny: The Taken King Legendary Edition: $29.99 (40 percent off)
- Battleborn: $35.97 (40 percent off)
- XCOM 2 (PC only): $39.99 (33 percent off)
- Tales from the Borderlands: $19.99 (33 percent off)
- Tom Clancy's The Division: $34.99 (40 percent off)
- Dark Souls 3: $34.99 (40 percent off)
- Street Fighter 5: $29.99 (50 percent off)
Amazon is also offering some stunning cuts on Xbox One bundles. If you've been waiting to pick up an Xbox One and the terms "Native 4K" and "HDR10 format" mean nothing to you, now may be your best chance to purchase the console. Every Xbox One bundle below also includes a $50 Amazon gift card, a special edition Dusk Shadow wireless controller, and a digital copy of Forza Horizon 2.
- Xbox One 500 GB Name Your Game Bundle + Halo 5 Limited Edition: $279 (39 percent off)
- Xbox One 500 GB Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle + Fallout 4: $279 (35 percent off)
- Xbox One 1 TB The Division Bundle + Rainbow Six Siege: $299 (36 percent off)