Xbox's latest Ultimate Game Sale begins July 5 and it will discount more than 250 games and add-ons for Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Major Nelson has revealed all of the games on sale and the percentage discounts they'll be getting.
However, he's not divulging what the actual prices are (Xbox Live Gold members get one, non-members another) until the sale commences Tuesday. But deal hunters can plan accordingly knowing what the games are and how steep the cut will be.
A spreadsheet of everything offered is at the bottom of this post. Here are some highlights: (discounts quoted are for Gold members. For non-members, the discount is usually 10 percent less).
• Gears of War Ultimate Edition, both the Day One and Deluxe versions, are 50 percent off.
• Assassin's Creed Syndicate, and its Gold Edition, will get 50 and 60 percent discounts, respectively.
• Battleborn will be half off. The game launched in early May.
• Quantum Break is 25 percent off.
• Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, the latest entry in that series, will see a 60 percent discount for its Gold Edition and 40 percent for its Digital Pro Edition.
• Dark Souls 3 is 25 percent off.
• Doom is 30 percent off.
• Far Cry Primal is 40 percent off.
• EA Sports UFC 2, Fallout 4, Halo 5: Guardians, Just Cause 3 and The Witcher 3 are all half off.
• Tom Clancy's The Division is 33 percent off.
Here's the full accounting, sortable by title, item type and discount. The first discount listed is for non-Xbox Live Gold members; the second is for members.