System Shock art book gallery
- The book is planned to be approximately 200 pages, and measure 9" by 12"
- Here's good old Citadel station, hanging out just outside Saturn
- Cortex Reaver art work by Robb Waters.
- And art from the opposite page.
- Your not-so-friendly, neighborhood repair bot, a staple on Citadel Station.
- Artwork from the opposite page.
- "We wanted the art of System Shock to be fresh and new while still remaining true to the aesthetics of the 1994 classic."
- Melee lead pipe, a System Shock classic.
- "I feel like shit ... "
- Serv-Bot is the very first enemy you encounter in System Shock. Serv-Bot, meet lead pipe.
- Who doesn't love a good video game map?