Microsoft’s free-to-play racing game for Windows PC, Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, has left its four-month beta period and is now available from the Windows 10 Store as a full-fledged product, the company announced today.
Potentially more important to Forza fans on PC is added support for 11 racing wheel controllers from Logitech and Thrustmaster. The following controllers will be supported in Forza Motorsport 6: Apex and the upcoming Forza Horizon 3, which comes to Windows PC (and Xbox One) Sept. 27:
- Logitech G27 Racing Wheel
- Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
- Logitech G29 Racing Wheel
- Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel
- Thrustmaster T300RS
- Thrustmaster T500 RS Gaming Wheel
- Logitech G920 Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster T150
- Thrustmaster TX Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster TMX Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Racing Wheel
Microsoft says support for other wheels, specifically "Fanatec products such as the ClubSport V2 Xbox One Hub and the Fanatec CSR models," are coming in future updates.
Forza Motorsport 6: Apex went into beta in May on Windows 10. The single-player take on Turn 10’s Forza Motorsport franchise offers a "curated single-player tour" of the series' best content.