We have the ultimate set of prizes for THE Final Fantasy 7 fan. While working on our comprehensive oral history of FF7, we got our hands various games in the franchise. In addition to these titles spanning PlayStation, PSP and PC, we also have a Blu-Ray copy of Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children. Check out the list below to see what’s included in this big bundle! (All games are used)
- Final Fantasy 7 U.S. PlayStation version
- Final Fantasy 7 U.S. PC version in triangle box
- Tobal No. 1 U.S. PlayStation version, with FF7 demo disc
- Square's Preview Extra Japanese demo disc (This one is kind of rare. Square handed it out to fans at the Tokyo Game Show in 1996. This disc is where Square released footage of the Final Fantasy 6 3D tech demo.)
- Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy 7 U.S. PS2 game
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 U.S. PSP game
- Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Complete Blu-ray
HOW TO ENTER
The giveaway begins at 4:30pm ET on Jan. 19, 2017 and ends at 11:59pm ET on Feb. 19, 2017. Entries submitted before or after the applicable offer period will not be eligible. Winners are selected at random using Gleam's sweepstakes function (powered by Random.org).
Terms & Conditions:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The FF7 Games and Movie Giveaway starts on 1/19/2017 at 4:30pm ET and ends on 2/19/2017 at 11:59pm ET. Open only to eligible US residents, 18 years or older. To enter, visit https://gleam.io/sJ2tH/ff7-games-and-movie-giveaway and complete the official online entry form. You may also enter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and date of birth with the subject line FF7 Games and Movie Giveaway. Click here for Official Rules and complete details, including entry instructions, odds of winning, prize details and restrictions, etc. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor: Vox Media, Inc. The giveaway begins at 1/19/2017 at 4:30pm ET and ends on 2/19/2017 at 11:59pm ET. Entries submitted before or after the applicable offer period will not be eligible. Winners are selected at random using Gleam's sweepstakes function (powered by Random.org).