The Black Friday ad for Toys R Us is finally online, courtesy of Best Black Friday, and the retailer seems to be offering the same kinds of video game deals that are available elsewhere.
Here are some of the offers for hardware and accessories:
- 1 TB PlayStation 4 slim: $199.99 (regularly $299.99)
- 500 GB Xbox One S: $189.99 (reg. $279.99)
- select DualShock 4 and Xbox One wireless controllers: $39.99 (reg. $59.99)
- LucidSound LS20 wired gaming headset: $39.99 (reg. $79.99)
And here’s some of what Toys R Us is offering in terms of game discounts:
- Assassin’s Creed Origins (Xbox One): $39.99 (regularly $59.99)
- Call of Duty: WWII (PS4): $44.99 (reg. $59.99)
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (PS4): $24.99 (reg. $39.99)
- Destiny 2 (PS4): $34.99 (reg. $59.99)
- FIFA 18 (PS4, Switch): $29.99 (reg. $59.99)
- Forza Motorsport 7 (Xbox One): $39.99 (regularly $59.99)
- Grand Theft Auto 5 (PS4): $29.99 (reg. $59.99)
- Madden NFL 18 (Xbox One): $29.99 (reg. $59.99)
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Xbox One): $29.99 (reg. $59.99)
- NBA 2K18 (PS4): $34.99 (reg. $59.99)
You can expect that the multiplatform titles in that list (i.e., everything except Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy and Forza 7) will be available at the same price on both PS4 and Xbox One, even though the Toys R Us circular only shows the box art for one console.
Most Toys R Us locations nationwide will open at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, and will remain open all the way until 11 p.m. on Black Friday — 30 hours later. Toys R Us will offer some of its Black Friday deals online starting at 9 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 22, although it’s unclear which discounts will be available on the company’s website.
You can find all of our Black Friday deals in our Black Friday section, so bookmark that page for updates.
Correction (Nov. 20): Target will be offering Destiny 2 and NBA 2K18 for $34.99 each, not $24.99. We’ve edited the article to reflect this.