GameStop’s Black Friday 2017 ad is now circulating, with some deals both familiar and new to those who have been looking for holiday discounts. Among them is the season’s first discount on the PlayStation 4 Pro, as well as some more end-of-year awards contenders at good prices. There’s also, as per tradition for the retailer, a big sale on used products.
These are the console deals, which will be available starting at 4 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 23:
- PlayStation 4 Pro (1 TB): $349.99 (usually $399.99)
- PlayStation 4 (1 TB): $199.99 (usually $299.99)
- Xbox One S (500 GB): $189.99 (usually $279.99)
And acclaimed games to go along with the systems:
- Injustice 2: $14 (usually $50)
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider: $15 (usually $30)
- Prey: $20 (usually $40)
- The Evil Within 2: $25 (usually $60)
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus: $25 (usually $60)
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War: $25 (usually $60)
- NBA 2K18: $27 (usually $60)
- Madden NFL 18: $27 (usually $60)
- FIFA 18: $27 (usually $60)
- Destiny 2 (Thursday and Friday only): $27 (usually $60)
- Persona 5: $30 (usually $60)
- Yakuza 0: $30 (usually $60)
This year’s used game, peripheral and other product offer is as follows:
- Buy two, get one free (free item must be the same or a lower price)
GameStop also has doorbusters, as do most brick and mortar retailers. Check out the full selection for more on those.
Even if you’re not in it for the doorbusters, we advise that you show up early —especially if you're looking to score deals on popular games. Make sure to look at the rest of our Black Friday deals section to plan your shopping accordingly.