Cyber Monday has arrived, and there are several deals available for Nintendo fans. Whether you’re looking to pick up accessories for the Nintendo Switch you bought over the Black Friday shopping weekend or some games for the system, there are plenty of discounts available.
SYSTEMS NEW AND OLD (or both!)
The Nintendo Switch is still new enough that retailers aren’t discounting it yet. There also aren’t any price cuts on hard-to-find Super NES Classic Edition, but at least you’ll be able to buy one: Several stores will receive new stock of the nostalgic system for Cyber Monday. Sure, one of these deals is exclusive to a brick-and-mortar (that would be Toys R Us), but we’ll throw it in anywho.
Here’s a few places where you’ll be able to find the $79.99 SNES Classic Edition throughout the week:
- Dell (11 a.m. ET on Nov. 28)
- Toys R Us (Nov. 27)
This is the good stuff. Nintendo peripherals can be pricey, and that price rarely drops. When it comes to Switch controllers, this is especially true. Amazon has both the Switch Pro controller and the paired Joy-Con controllers on sale for the entirety of Cyber Monday.
Nintendo Switch games
Retailers don’t have a ton of Nintendo Switch games on sale, unfortunately. Toys R Us does have a 15 percent off deal running, which discounts a number of games for Switch. The 15 percent off discount applies to the entirety of your online purchase however; keep that in mind if you’re buying more than one game.
There are a few specific games that are on sale at Toys R Us, however.
- Sonic Forces — Bonus Edition: $29.99 (reg. $39.99); also at Amazon
- Dragonball Xenoverse: $24.95 (reg. $49.95)
Thankfully, Nintendo is running a legitimate sale of its own on eShop games for Nintendo Switch. We’ve reported on the “Cyber Deals” special before, as it runs through Dec. 11. But here are some of the selects if you’re in the Cyber Monday shopping mood:
- 1-2-Switch: $39.99 (regularly $49.99)
- Disgaea 5 Complete: $49.99 (reg. $59.99)
- I am Setsuna: $23.99 (reg. $39.99)
- Lego City Undercover: $27.99 (reg. $39.99)
- Puyo Puyo Tetris: $24.99 (reg. $29.99)
- Super Bomberman R: $39.99 (reg. $49.99)
Nintendo 3DS games
We can’t forget about the poor Nintendo 3DS; Nintendo hasn’t, at least. Target has a 15 percent discount on the Nintendo Selects collection, which is composed of some of the most critically acclaimed titles for the handheld system.
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf: $16.99 (reg. $19.99)
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D: $16.99 (reg. $19.99)
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D: $16.99 (reg. $19.99)
- Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins: $16.99 (reg. $19.99)
- Luigi’s Mansion: $16.99 (reg. $19.99)
- Kirby Triple Deluxe: $16.99 (reg. $19.99)
- Mario and Luigi: Dream Team: $16.99 (reg. $19.99)
- Tomodachi Life: $16.99 (reg. $19.99)
- Yoshi’s New Island: $16.99 (reg. $19.99)
There are a number of 3DS games discounted as part of the eShop deal. Here are a few favorites:
- Castlevania: $2.49 (reg. $4.99)
- Monster Hunter Ultimate 4: $11.99 (reg. $29.99)
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney — Dual Destinies: $9.99 (reg. $29.99)
- Rhythm Heaven Megamix: $14.99 (reg. $29.99)
- Shin Megami Tensei 4: Apocalypse: $29.99 (reg. $49.99)
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove: $19.99 (reg. $24.99)
- Star Fox 64 3D: $19.99 (reg. $39.99)
- SteamWorld Dig: $4.49 (reg. $8.99)
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages: $2.99 (reg. $5.99)
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons: $2.99 (reg. $5.99)
Visit our Cyber Monday hub for further deals, including those for other consoles.