Io Interactive has a pretty good deal for new Hitman players: The studio is giving away the game’s Paris destination for free starting Dec. 15, giving anyone on PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One a chance to play a decent sized chunk of the game.
The studio is calling the release the Hitman Holiday Pack. It will include the game’s first story mission, “Showstoppers,” as well as 18 Escalation Contracts for Paris, the “Holiday Hoarders” mission and the Paris Challenge Packs. The Hitman Holiday Pack also includes the ICA Facility location training area, which Io Interactive released for free earlier this year.
Here’s a rundown of what’s included, courtesy of Io Interactive:
ICA Facility Location
- 2 story missions
- 2 Escalation Contracts
- 40+ Challenges
- 17 Xbox achievements / PS Trophies
- ‘Showstopper’ story mission
- ‘Holiday Hoarders’ mission
- 18 Escalation Contracts
- 20 levels of Paris Mastery (including 6 gear/weapon unlocks)
- 100+ Challenges
- 7 Xbox achievements / PS Trophies
- Vampire Magician Challenge Pack
- Secret Santa Challenge Pack (rewards Santa suit unlock)
- Professional Difficulty Level for Paris
- Future Re-activated Elusive Targets in Paris
The Hitman Holiday Pack will be available to download from Dec. 15 through Jan. 5. There’s no limit to how long you can play that early-game content and progression from the Holiday Pack will carry over to the full version of Hitman.