Amazon is running a one-day-only sale in honor of “Digital Day,” offering shoppers one last chance of the 2017 holiday season to get in on some discounts.
Starting tonight at midnight ET until midnight ET on Saturday, Dec. 30, the online retailer will sell a variety of games from the past 12 months and beyond at steep discounts. These include several of our favorite games of the year, along with those from years past.
We’ve singled out 25 of the best deals, which you can find below. Remember: These prices are only good for the next 24 hours.
- Cuphead for $16.99 (usually $19.99)
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands for $29.99 (usually $59.99)
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War for $41.99 (usually $59.99)
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor for $8 (usually $49.99)
- Overwatch: Game of the Year Edition for $29.99 (usually $59.99)
- Assassin’s Creed Origins: Gold Edition for $69.99 (usually $89.99)
- South Park: The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition for $44.99 (usually $89.99)
- For Honor for $20.39 (usually $59.99)
- Human: Fall Flat for $7.49 (usually $14.99)
- Grow Home for $1.99 (usually ($7.99)
- Quantum Break for $9.99 (usually $39.99)
- Tomb Raider for $1.99 (usually $19.99)
- Civilization 6 Deluxe Edition for $39.99 (usually $79.99)
- What Remains of Edith Finch for $12.99 (usually $19.99)
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm for $11.89 (usually $16.99)
- Final Fantasy 7 for $5.99 (usually $11.99)
- BioShock 2 for $6.59 (usually $19.99)
- Alien: Isolation $9.99 (usually $39.99)
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Digital Deluxe Edition For $13.48 (usually $89.99)
- Sims 4 Get to Work for $19.99 (usually $39.99)
- Fallout 4 for $24.99 (usually $49.99)
- World of Warcraft: Legion for $24.99 (usually $49.99)
- Hitman: Game of the Year Edition for $39.56 (usually $59.99)
- Watch Dogs 2: Deluxe Edition for $23.80 (usually $69.99)
- Virginia for $0.99 (usually $9.99)
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.