The team at iam8bit, makers of one-of-a-kind collectibles, have partnered with Bethesda to create two exclusive new items based on The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim. The first item is a selection of songs from the game’s soundtrack on vinyl, and the second is a limited-edition, art-quality screenprint. Pre-orders are open now.
The Skyrim Vinyl Soundtrack (JUN/KUN Limited Edition) retails for $40 and includes “the dev team’s favorite tracks, separated into ‘Light’ and ‘Dark’ sides.” Only 3,000 will be made and each one includes selections from the game’s original score, composed by Jeremy Soule with lyrics by Emil Pagliarulo. Fans who pre-order now will also receive a download code for the digital soundtrack.
The above album includes new art created by Aled Lewis, which is also available as a standalone, limited-run screenprint which retails for $100. Only 500 will be made and pre-orders are open now. The six-color print is hand-made and features the iconic Dragonborn squaring off against the dragon Alduin.
Both items will begin shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
- The cover of the limited edition album. Aled Lewis/iam8bit and Bethesda
- The interior art. Aled Lewis/iam8bit and Bethesda
- The album’s light and dark sides. Aled Lewis/iam8bit and Bethesda
- The back of the album. Aled Lewis/iam8bit and Bethesda
- The hand-made screenprint. Aled Lewis/iam8bit and Bethesda