Sony is currently running one of its semi-regular flash sales on the PlayStation Store. This one is called “Action Deals,” even though the discounts aren’t available only for action games such as FromSoftware’s Bloodborne.
The previous flash sale came less than a month ago. During this one, more than 100 games are on sale, with the majority being PlayStation 4 titles. Bloodborne is one of the highlights, with the game’s Complete Edition — which includes the expansion The Old Hunters — available for $17.49, a 50 percent discount.
We’ve selected a few other Action Deals for your perusal below. The flash sale will run for three days, ending at 11 a.m. ET on Monday, Feb. 20.
- Bloodborne Complete Edition Bundle - $17.49 (PS4)
- Broken Age - $4.99 (PS4)
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - $4.49 (PS3)
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - $17.99 (PS4)
- Grand Theft Auto 5 - $29.99 (PS4)
- Hotline Miami - $3.99 (PS4, PS3, Vita)
- King’s Quest: The Complete Collection - $11.99 (PS4)
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Game of the Year Edition - $7.99 (PS4)
- Roundabout - $2.99 (PS4)
- Split/Second - $4.99 (PS3)
- Super Time Force Ultra - $5.99 (PS4, Vita)
- The Swapper - $3.74 (PS4, PS3, Vita)