Sony is running its annual PlayStation Store sale for Golden Week, and there are plenty of discounts to be found on Japanese-developed games across multiple PlayStation platforms.
The sale cuts prices on games both old and new, from PSOne Classics to the PlayStation 4. It will be valid for the next seven days, expiring at 11 a.m. ET on Tuesday, May 9.
Highlights include Suikoden 2 for $2.99; the Day One Edition of Nier: Automata for $44.99; and Final Fantasy 15, Gravity Rush 2 and Dragon Quest Builders for $41.99. Those are the sale prices, but note that as always, PlayStation Plus subscribers get deeper discounts. Here are some more deals:
- Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix (PS3): $3.49, 65% off ($2.49 on PS+)
- Crypt of the NecroDancer (PS4/Vita): $5.24, 65% off ($3.74 on PS+)
- Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward (Vita): $11.24, 55% off ($8.74 on PS+)
- Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma (Vita): $23.99, 40% off ($19.99 on PS+)
- Valkyria Chronicles Remastered (PS4): $20.99, 30% off ($17.99 on PS+)
Golden Week refers to a set of national holidays in Japan that are concentrated during the first week of May. The week concludes with Children’s Day on May 5. This is the fourth consecutive year in which Sony has marked Golden Week with a Japan-themed sale on the PlayStation Store.