Its been a pretty slow week for deals, but we managed to find some that we’re super excited about — including discounts on Prey and Dishonored 2. And while this is technically not a deal, Uniqlo’s Nintendo collection just launched and the t-shirts are pretty sweet. In fact, many of us at Polygon already picked some up, like this alphabet graphic tee.
Hardware & Accessories
- Get $60 off the Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum Gaming Headset at Amazon.
- Save 20 percent on PowerA’s Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Charging Dock at Gamestop.
- Grab 56 percent off this Jelly Comb Nintendo Switch case that doubles as a stand.
- Earlier this week we covered the Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible sale which offers steep discounts on some big name games from the Xbox 360 era, playable on Xbox One.
- The price just dropped on Prey which is now 16 percent off for PS4 and 18 percent off for Xbox One.
- Dishonored 2 is now $29 for PS4 and Xbox One Standard Edition, roughly 28 percent off the original price.
- Grab 50 percent off Titanfall 2 for PS4 and Xbox One at Gamestop and Amazon.
- If you missed out on this deal a few weeks ago, Mass Effect Andromeda for PS4 and Xbox One is back down to $40 on Amazon.
- Far Cry: Blood Dragon is just $5 for Xbox 360, and is backwards compatible for Xbox One.
- Steam is featuring publisher Devolver Digital’s games on its weekend sale, with Broforce, Enter the Gungeon, Shadow Warrior 2 and Hotline Miami 2 getting great discounts through Sunday.
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition is half off on Gamestop.
- Although not a deal but personally my favorite buy of the week, the UTGP ‘17 collection on Uniqlo is now available. Nintendo characters like Mario, Peach and Pikachu have been incorporated into stylish designs from the Japanese retailer, and they ship all over the U.S.
Looking for tech deals? Check out The Verge’s roundup here.
Polygon Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media's commerce editor, Chloe Reznikov, in collaboration with Polygon's editorial team. You can submit deals to email@example.com and find more Deals here.