If your Overwatch fandom doesn’t stop after you’ve played for hours, posted your highlights to Reddit, hearted every Mei fan art on Tumblr and discussed Reyes’ mysterious backstory with your friends, then you can also dress the part. Jinx is going hard into Overwatch this year, with lots of clothing options that go beyond just t-shirts.
For the Overwatch one-year anniversary, the gaming clothing brand is launching a couple of sweet pieces of swag today: a Reaper fleece sweatshirt — complete with a massive, iconic skeleton face — and an Overwatch scarf with bold colorblocking.
Both these pieces join the company’s extensive line of lounge and activewear inspired by Blizzard’s mega-popular hero shooter. (And yes, there are still lots of staple T-shirts that feature your main characters.) You can check out some of the gear currently on sale in the gallery belo
But, if you really want to rep your favorite character, Jinx is launching character-specific, zip-up hoodies this summer and fall. In July, it will release a hot pink D.Va hoodie, complete with her bunny insignia on the chest. In September, that hoodie will be joined by six other character hoodies, for Genji, Lucio, Roadhog, Reinhardt, Widowmaker and Zarya. Those are also viewable below.
- This men’s Reaper sweatshirt is a slim fit, runs from Small to 3X and features our favorite dark and angsty Hero. $44.99 Jinx
- This Overwatch scarf is colorblocked and features the game’s name and logo on its ends. It’s $19.99. JInx
- Another shot of the Overwatch scarf’s detail. Jinx
- This Overwatch windbreaker features a rubber logo patch on the top left, as well as custom zipper pulls. $59.99. Jinx
- These relaxed fit Overwatch lounge pants are pretty simple, and look very comfy. $24.99. Jinx
- These Overwatch insert lounge pants are a bit more slim fit, with a gray stripe in the center of each leg. They say men’s, but look pretty comfortable for anyone. $34.99. Jinx
- And there’s even Overwatch activewear, like this “performance jersey.” We’re not sure how sweaty you get while playing, but it might be good for non-gaming workouts. $69.99, comes in grey and black. Jinx
- And here are the counterpart, performance shorts, which look pretty similar to basketball shorts. $29.99, and come in grey and black. Jinx
- A D.Va inspired hoodie will be out in July. Jinx
- Here’s the back. Jinx
- Here’s Genji’s hoodie. All the following hoodies will be released in September. Jinx
- Lucio’s hoodie definitely screams, “Turn it up!” Jinx
- And the back. Jinx
- Reinhart’s hoodie offering. No hammer included. Jinx.
- Roadhog’s hoodie is going for the leather jacket vibe. Jinx
- And the back is Whole Hog. Jinx
- Widowmaker’s hoodie is probably the most subtle of the bunch. Jinx
- There’s that black widow symbol. Jinx
- Zarya’s hoodie has her iconic haircut as its signature element. Jinx
- And its back. Again, all of these hoodies will be out in September. Exact date TBA. Jinx
According to Jinx, the hoodies will be $59.99 each.