Microsoft is currently running a massive sale on digital versions of Xbox One and Xbox 360 games. The Ultimate Game Sale’s best deals go to Xbox Live Gold members, with discounts as high as 70 percent off some titles.
Here’s a smattering of the newest Xbox One titles currently available through the promotion. Follow the link above for deals on Xbox 360 games as well.
- Injustice 2 is 15 percent off, 25 percent off for Gold members.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition is 25 percent off, 35 percent off for Gold members.
- Mass Effect: Andromeda is 40 percent off, 50 percent off for Gold members.
- Prey is 10 percent off, 17 percent off for Gold members.
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind including the base game at 25 percent off, 35 percent off for Gold members. The upgrade for current owners of TESO is also on sale.
- For Honor is 30 percent off, 40 percent off for Gold members.
- Battlefield 1 is 50 percent off, 60 percent off for Gold members.
Other third-party titles include Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, Rocket League and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
Microsoft is also including several first-party titles, such as Gears of War 4. With Xbox Live Play Anywhere, that means you get the console and the PC version together in one purchase.
Xbox 360 titles include many TellTale titles, Destiny and the Metro series among others. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, the first game by the team behind E3’s surprise hit A Way Out, is 60 percent off, 70 percent off for Gold members.
The sale runs through July 10.