Sony is gearing up to celebrate E3 and the numerous game announcements set to be made in the coming days with a big “Days of Play” sale.
There are 25 games on sale as part of the one-week deal, including new releases like Bethesda’s Prey. The deal also includes discounts on the season passes for Battlefield 1 and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
Those who are looking to get caught up on some of the most-talked about games released over the last few months will also be pleased. Games like Horizon Zero Dawn, MLB The Show 17 and Mass Effect: Andromeda are all being offered at a discounted price.
Some of the best deals include:
- Prey: $39.59 (34 percent off)
- Horizon Zero Dawn: $39.59 (34 percent off)
- Mass Effect Andromeda: $29.99 (50 percent off)
- Battlefield 1: $29.99 (50 percent off)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare: $44.39 (26 percent off)
- One-year PlayStation Plus subscription: $49.99 (17 percent off)
The full list of games available as part of the “Days of Play” sale can be seen on Sony’s official page. PlayStation Plus subscribers will sometimes receive an additional discount on top of the sale price listed.
The “Days of Play” sale begins today and will end at 11 a.m. ET on June 16. If you’re looking to stock up on games, now is a good time: Sony is offering a $15 credit to customers who spend at least $100 by 11:59 p.m. PDT on June 20.