The treasures that you find while playing Uncharted: The Lost Legacy can unlock bonus content — things like outfits for the games’ main characters, weapons or game modifiers. Chapter 2 “Infiltration” has five treasures for you to find. The unlockable add-ons cost unlock points, and each treasure you find earns you two unlock points.
There are 68 treasures scattered across the game’s nine chapters (you’ll collect the first one during a cut scene in the prologue, so it’s not included in these guides). Finding them all is a daunting task, but we’re here to help.
Chapter 2: “Infiltration” treasures
There are five treasures in this Uncharted: The Lost Legacy chapter.
- Bullet Whistle. Shortly after the ledge-walking tutorial and right before the zip line tutorial, hang off of the ledge. Make your way left (while hanging) to find this treasure.
- Military Service Lighter. When you take out the insurgent after your trip down the zip line, you’ll have to head into the shack to retrieve the rolling crate. Inside the shack, the lighter is out in the open on the table to your right.
- Utility Spork. The second rolling crate you have to move (the one you drop not-quite-but-almost onto Nadine) has the spork right underneath it.
- Traveling Inkwell. Shortly after you drop that crate on Nadine, you’ll work your way over to an office building. There’s a hallway on the left side right where you enter. The inkwell is at the end.
- Tactical Compass. Once you get inside Asav’s storeroom, head toward the large windows on your left. The compass is behind a bookshelf.