The treasures that you find while playing Uncharted: The Lost Legacy can unlock bonus content — things like outfits for the games’ main characters, weapons or game modifiers. Chapter 5 “The Great Battle” has six treasures for you to find. The unlockable add-ons cost unlock points, and each treasure you find earns you two unlock points.
There are 68 treasures scattered across the game’s nine chapters (you’ll collect the first one during a cut scene in the prologue, so it’s not included in these guides). Finding them all is a daunting task, but we’re here to help.
Chapter 5: “The Great Battle” treasures
There are six treasures in this Uncharted: The Lost Legacy chapter.
- Padouk Tea Caddie. The first treasure is right at the beginning of the chapter. When Nadine discovers the stairs down (or what’s left of them) and you drop down to join her, turn to the left. Head to the end of the ledge to find the tea caddie.
- Engraved Ewer. Right after you pick up the caddie, you’ll swing across to a tunnel. On the other side of the tunnel, climb up the wall on the right. At the top drop down onto the roof of the tunnel you just came through. The treasure is at the feet of the statue carved into the wall.
- Bidri Hookah Bowl. Much later, after you climb through the crown, you’ll lower yourself into a large room with giant statues of Parashurama and Ganesh. When you drop to the floor, there’s an elephant statue near the stairs. The hookah bowl is right behind it.
- Gold Cased Ivory Dentures. You’ll exit the room with the giant statues through a tunnel full of skeletons. When you exit, the dentures are in a pile of bones on your left.
- Palm Leaf Manuscript. A couple rooms later, you’ll discover the room where the warriors made their final stand. The manuscript is in far left corner.
- Khanjarli Curved Dagger. Toward the end of your flight from the APC, you and Nadine will crash your way through a door (and then the floor). When you stand up, turn to the right. The dagger is in the back right corner.