The treasures that you find while playing Uncharted: The Lost Legacy can unlock bonus content — things like outfits for the games’ main characters, weapons or game modifiers. Chapter 6 “The Gatekeeper” has five treasures for you to find. The unlockable add-ons cost unlock points, and each treasure you find earns you two unlock points.
There are 68 treasures scattered across the game’s nine chapters (you’ll collect the first one during a cut scene in the prologue, so it’s not included in these guides). Finding them all is a daunting task, but we’re here to help.
Chapter 6: “The Gatekeeper” treasures
There are five treasures in this Uncharted: The Lost Legacy chapter.
- 10th Century Oil Bottle. When you finally get inside the statue/temple of Nandi and head down the stairs, you’ll follow a hallway through a couple of twists and turns. Watch for a pile of stuff on your right — the black and white vase is easily noticeable. The bottle is in with the rest of the objects.
- Aged Silver Anklet. After you crawl through the tunnel to get out of Nandi and start climbing the stairs, watch for a clearing on the left. (If you see an elephant, you’ve gone too far.) The anklet is right there on the ground.
- Ceremonial Sugar Hammer. In the pool where you witness the elephant reunion, head to the right. The hammer is in the altar just past the statue of Sala battling the tiger.
- Raja Raja Gold Kahavanu. Shortly after the elephant reunion, and after a bunch of climbing, you’ll make your way through a tunnel. The treasure is right on floor of the tunnel on your right.
- Agate Gemstone Box. As soon as you crawl out of the tunnel, swing straight across the room. The box is on the ledge ahead of you.