The treasures that you find while playing Uncharted: The Lost Legacy can unlock bonus content — things like outfits for the games’ main characters, weapons or game modifiers. Chapter 7 “The Lost Legacy” has 16 treasures for you to find. The unlockable add-ons cost unlock points, and each treasure you find earns you two unlock points.
There are 68 treasures scattered across the game’s nine chapters (you’ll collect the first one during a cut scene in the prologue, so it’s not included in these guides). Finding them all is a daunting task, but we’re here to help.
Chapter 7: “The Lost Legacy” treasures
There are 16 treasures in this Uncharted: The Lost Legacy chapter. This chapter isn’t open for exploration like chapter 4, though, so all of the treasures are along the set path.
- Lakshmi Marriage Ornament. After the big fight with the insurgents, you’ll go back outside. After some dangerous jumping, you’ll have to walk through a hallway behind two waterfalls. There’s a small alcove you can get to from the base of the second waterfall (after the hallway — you have to backtrack a little). The ornament is on the pile of rocks.
- Hanuman Brass Bell. At the top of your long and dangerous climb, you’ll find a lot of stairs that lead up to the entrance to Belur. The bell is right behind the statue of Lord Shiva.
- Enameled Betel Box. The first room you drop into inside is the well room. It’s between the tree in the half wall in the shallow water. The box is really easy to miss, but don’t swim down into the tunnel until you find it, because you can’t come back.
- Jeweled Pipe Mouthpiece. When you surface in the cenote room, turn to the left. The mouthpiece is underwater in a narrow crevice against the wall.
- Handcarved Sheesham Breadbox. The next two treasures are both in the library — the next room you enter after the cenote. The breadbox is in the first alcove on the left when you enter.
- Silver Comb Perfume Flask. The flask is really easy to miss. It’s on the far side of the room, on the floor at the base of the shelves.
- Bronze Deccan Incense Burner. The next room you enter has a deep pool of water you jump down into. When you hit the water, turn around and swim back under where you jumped from. Stick to the left side of the room (that is left based on the way you were facing when you entered). The incense burner is underwater, so it’s a little tough to find. Look for some ferns hanging over the water.
- Satavahana Hourglass. From the room with the deep pool, you’ll have to move a root to swim through a tunnel. When you surface on the other side, climb out into the natural alcove on your right to find the hourglass.
- Chalukya Griffin Candlestick. After some climbing, you’ll find your way to the top of the waterfall that feeds the deep pool. You’ll find the candlestick in the back left corner of the room with the statue and all the pillars.
- Bronze Medallion Flask. When you first enter the throne room, turn to the left. The flask is in on the left side of the room in some deep water, behind a couple of rocks that are sticking out of the water.
- Bichwa Dagger. The dagger is in the center of the throne room, right ahead of you when you first enter. It’s right at the base of the giant statue of Lord Shiva, below the carving of Nandi.
- Jadeite Bottle. The bottle is in the far right corner of the room, to the right of the statue. Head over to the alcove in the back right of the room, and you’ll find the bottle in the far left corner.
- Harappan Ivory Dice. You’ll climb up off the floor of the throne room to turn the first wheel. When you finish climbing up the first pillar, instead of turning to the left to continue up the stairs, climb the wall ahead of you. At the top, you’ll find a little platform where you’ll pick up the dice.
- Ivory Chess Pieces. When you jump off of Lord Shiva’s upper right hand, you’ll land on the roof of a room. Hang off the edge of the roof and enter the room to find the chess pieces.
- Gold Chola Earrings. Before you turn the second wheel — the one that moves Lord Shiva’s upper right arm — walk past it and climb the wall. This is the same way you have to go to get to the trishula when it’s raised. Instead of turning around and jumping to the trishula, head to the far end of the platform and look on the right to pick up the earrings.
- Bridal Maang Tikka. After you start the water over Lord Shiva’s right shoulder, you’ll swing across to his left knee, then drop down to meet Nadine. Before you start making your way up to the next wheel, drop down another level. Hand off the edge of the platform and climb across to the right. Climb up at the far end to get to the top of the broken staircase. The treasure is on the pillar right ahead of you.