The treasures that you find while playing Uncharted: The Lost Legacy can unlock bonus content — things like outfits for the games’ main characters, weapons or game modifiers. Chapter 8 “Partners” has eight treasures for you to find. The unlockable add-ons cost unlock points, and each treasure you find earns you two unlock points.
There are 68 treasures scattered across the game’s nine chapters (you’ll collect the first one during a cut scene in the prologue, so it’s not included in these guides). Finding them all is a daunting task, but we’re here to help.
Chapter 8: “Partners” treasures
There are eight treasures in this Uncharted: The Lost Legacy chapter.
- Jeweled Snuff Bottle. As soon as you get out of the jeep and start climbing down, turn to the left and make your way to the far left end of the ledge. Hang off the edge, and continue a little further over to find the bottle.
- Brass Ewer. As you’re making your way across the cliff face, you’ll see a helicopter passing overhead. To your right, you’ll see a small waterfall. The ewer is underwater at the base of that waterfall.
- Mamluk Brass Bowl. At the very next waterfall, instead of jumping across the muddy slide, jump back to the left — back the way you came. Climb up the ledges and rocks you find there, then drop onto the ledge on the far side to find the bowl.
- Crescent Flask. On the other side of another root wall, you’ll miss a jump and slide off the cliff. The swing you make to rescue yourself will bring you to a fenced-in area. Head to the far side of the area, and look behind some rocks to find the flask.
- Soapstone Jewelry Box. After you give your rope to Sam — when he climbs and leaves it for you — head to the end of the ledge, away from Sam and Nadine. Hand off the end of the ledge and climb to the left, then up. You’ll find the box at the top of your climb.
- Peacock Nut Cutter. After your big fight with the insurgents and your very fun sliding adventure, you’ll land on a stone pillar. While Sam and Nadine are looking for a way to retrieve you, climb up the rock face behind you and use the ledges to get over to the treasure.
- British Powder Flask. A little while later, Sam will push a crate off a ledge for you to climb up. After he helps you up, go into the tunnel behind him and head to the left. At the very end of the tunnel, overlooking the room you and Nadine were trapped in, you’ll find the powder flask at your feet on the right.
- Strange Skull. Before you take the final swing at the end of the chapter — right when Sam says, “I’m part of the rope club, I’m honored.” — hang off the ledge instead of swinging. Drop down to the ledge below. Climb up and retrieve the skull from the bushes at the far end.