Battle.net is having a Black Friday sale for Blizzard and Activision PC titles from now through Nov. 30. The deals spawn across the publishers’ big franchises and current titles.
We’ll update this post with any new deals as they drop and remove any products that have sold out. As always, we’ll also be tweeting highlights from this and other Black Friday sales over at @PolygonDeals.
- Overwatch is in a free trial from now to Monday, Nov. 26. This means all 29 heroes on the roster (including the newest, Ashe) are playable, as well as 26 maps and all modes of play.
- For those looking to buy Overwatch once the trial ends (progress will carry over to the full game), Battle.net is offering 66 percent off the game’s legendary edition, 62 percent off its standard edition, and 75 percent off the digital upgrade for current standard edition owners. This sale ends Nov. 28 at 11:59 p.m. PT, two days after the free trial concludes.
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth — The standard, digital deluxe and complete collection editions are on sale for up to 20 percent off.
- Diablo 3 — The base game is 50 percent off, and so are Reaper of Souls, Rise of the Necromancer and Battle Chest.
- StarCraft: Remastered, StarCraft 2 Campaign Collection and StarCraft 2 Announcers — 50 percent off all of these.
- Heroes of the Storm — 78 percent off all boosts and bundles (in the in-game shop only).
- BlizzCon 2018 Virtual Ticket: 20 percent off the Virtual Ticket for BlizzCon 2018 from the first weekend in November. The Virtual Ticket includes in-game items for all Blizzard franchises and offers access to video replays from the expo.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 — The base game, digital deluxe and digital deluxe enhanced editions are discounted up to 20 percent off.
- Destiny 2: Forsaken — The base game, the game and Annual Pass bundle, digital deluxe and legendary collection editions are discounted up to 35 percent off.