Black Friday has come and gone but for most major retailers that’s just the beginning. Welcome to Cyber Weekend, the two days between Black Friday and Cyber Monday when some of the hype has died down and you have a chance to check out some of the deals you missed in the rush to grab a Spider-Man PS4 bundle before it sold out.
Most of the gaming accessory deals are still available, so if you were able to snag a new console, this is a good time to pick up a headset or extra controller. There are also plenty of discounted games to pick up.
Our top picks of the remaining Black Friday deals are below. We’re also continuing to update all of the posts in our Black Friday story stream as products sell out and come back in stock.
Consoles and Hardware
- Xbox One S 1 TB + Minecraft bundle — $199 at Amazon,
Target, Walmart, GameStop and Best Buy ($100 off)
- Xbox One X — $399 at Amazon, Target, Walmart and Best Buy ($100 off)
- Nintendo Switch — $259.99 at eBay ($40 off)
- MSI Optix LED Curved gaming monitor — starting at $229.99 at Best Buy (up to $130 off)
Controllers and Headsets
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro + GameDAC — $199.99 at Amazon ($50 off)
- PS4 DualShock 4 controller — $39.99 at Amazon, Walmart and Best Buy ($20 off)
- Xbox One controller — $39.99 at Amazon, GameStop and Best Buy ($20 off)
- PowerA Switch controller — $14.99 at Best Buy ($10 off)